1. Booking Accommodation
By booking accommodation online through www.fablehotelsandresorts.com you agree to the following terms and conditions:
In the current environment we understand our guests need for flexibility and clarity around our terms of operation. We are committed to adapting our cancellation policies swiftly to any alert level changes.
1.1 Cancellation Policy for Best Available and Package Accommodation
No cancellation fee is payable on reservations cancelled up to 2pm, 1 day prior to arrival.
A cancellation fee equal to the value of the first night’s accommodation will be charged for cancellations received after 2pm, 1 day prior to arrival.
A no show fee equal to the value of the first night’s accommodation will be charged for accommodation not taken up and where no cancellation is received after 2pm, 1 day prior to arrival.
In the event of non-payment, the hotel reserves the right to charge the guarantor’s credit card (supplied at the time of reservation).
1.2 Payment & Cancellation Policy for Advance Purchase or Non-Flexible Accommodation
Your Credit Card will be charged at the time of reservation. By taking advantage of an Advance Purchase rate you will not incur a 2.5% processing fee on your accommodation.
No cancellations are permitted and refunds will not be given for accommodation reserved under these categories.
1.3 Payment & Guarantee Policy for all other Rates and Packages
All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card at the time of reservation.
The credit card provided is used to guarantee the reservation only. Payment will not be taken from the card unless required under the terms of the Cancellation policy of your reservation.
Guests are required to provide a security deposit at check-in by credit card or cash, to guarantee payment of any incidental charges. This may be in the form of a credit card authorisation, or a refundable deposit made in cash or by debit card charge. Cheques are not accepted.
The Hotel reserves the right to cancel your reservation if you are unable to comply with this policy.
A charge of 2.25% will be applied to all credit card payments made at the Hotel. This affects Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express and Diners Club. Debit cards will not be charged unless the card is not available at the time of payment. Payments by cash or EFTPOS do not incur transaction fees. You are entitled to change your payment method on check-out to cash or EFTPOS to avoid these fees.
1.4 Rates are not guaranteed when making amendments to existing reservations.
1.5 Arrival and Departure
Check-in time is from 2 pm.
If you require an earlier check-in please advise reservations at the time of your reservation, although we do not guarantee early arrivals we will endeavour to offer a suitable room if available. Please advise your approximate arrival time when making your reservation.
Photo ID must be produced upon check-in to verify Reservations.
To guarantee early check in, please book your room to include the night before you arrive and you will be billed accordingly.
Check-out time is before 11 am for all hotels.
Late checkouts are not guaranteed and must be pre-arranged.
If you would like a late check-out, please request it from reception at the time you check in. A charge may apply subject to the availability of the hotel.
Late check-out is at the discretion of reception staff.
In busy times the hotel reserves the right to charge a late departure fee. This is based on an hourly charge.
Please check with hotel reception upon arrival.
1.6 Child Policy
Children under 14 years of age, stay Free of Charge with an accompanying adult in the same room and using existing bedding.
Persons under the age of 18 years may not occupy a room on their own unless accompanied by parents or legal guardian staying in a separate room that have given permission and accept full and final responsibility.
Family Packages mean 2 adults and 2 children up to the age of 14 years
All rates are subject to change.
Rates are inclusive of 15% GST.
Smoking is not permitted in the guest rooms or public areas within the hotel buildings. Should you and/or your guests smoke in a room a cleaning fee will apply. You will also be responsible for any costs, damage, or liability arising as a result of smoking and/or any smoke detectors being activated by you.
No animals are permitted except for working assistance dogs (Guide and Hearing Assistance dogs only).
We reserve the right to limit the number of people in any one room.
Any damage to the room or property may be charged to the credit card provided, or billed to the guest and may include loss of income if applicable.
We operate a secure data network. The online reservation process is secured using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. This is to prevent anyone from intercepting your credit card details during transmission via the Internet. Your credit card details will never be sent in an email or transmitted by any means other than SSL.
You may be asked to produce proof of your Identity in order to check-in. This is in the interests of safety and security of our hotel and guests.
1.8 Non Payment
In the event of non-payment of any monies owed not paid in accordance with the above terms and conditions after departure the signatory of the registration card (legally binding contract), or otherwise contracted person shall pay any amounts due plus interest on monies owed from the due date until actual payment. The contracted person also pays all costs, court costs and collection fees incurred by CPG Hotels in enforcing its rights.
2. Your Responsibilities Regarding the Use of the Website
You agree to use this Website only for the purpose for which it is being provided. You agree not to use this Website for any improper, injurious, offensive or unlawful purposes. You agree not to damage or disrupt this Website.
3. Intellectual Property
All Intellectual Property on this Website is owned by Fable Hotels and Resorts, or content suppliers for Fable Hotels and Resorts. No part of this Website may be:
- distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, nor incorporated in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form); or
- resold, published, copied, reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form) except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, extracts from the Website only for informational and non-commercial purposes use, without express prior written permission of Fable Hotels and Resorts or, in the case of content owned by a Fable Hotels and Resorts partner or content suppliers for Fable Hotels and Resorts, the relevant Fable Hotels and Resorts partner or content supplier’s express prior written consent.
The information provided on this Website is for general guidance only. Users of the information contained on this Website must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the Products, Services and information for their particular use. Hotel rooms may differ from actual image shown. Configurations may be different depending on room location. Not all rooms have balconies or scenic views.
5. Contacting Us
Best Price Guarantee
Book online with Fable Hotels and Resorts and if within the next 24 hours of booking if you find a lower, immediately bookable rate on the internet, with the same reservation conditions (room category, dates, number of people staying, restrictions, terms and conditions), please contact us and we will match the rate plus extend a further 10% discount on your rate.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Best Rate Guarantee applies to public rates and reservations made online only. Reservation must be made directly via the hotel website prior to making a claim.
2. Applicable against bookable rates for the same length of stay, dates of reservation, room category, number of persons, currency, and other reservation conditions.
3. Claims will only be accepted within 24 hours after reservation is made. No claims will be accepted for arrivals within 72 hours (3 days) of claim. Fable reservations department will investigate and inform you of our decision within 48hours of having received your claim.
4. Fable Hotels and Resorts will extend a further 10% discount on the booked rate once your claim is confirmed. The discount will be applied to your reservation prior to arrival and reconfirmed.
5. Fable Hotels and Resorts Best Rate Guarantee applies to rates booked for the period of the stay, excluding any other charges i.e. government tax, service charges, food and beverages and any other charges that you may incur during your stay.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to:
- Opaque packages that price room nights with any other components such as tours, flights, transfers, etc
- Auction sites
- Private members sites
- Closed user group offers
- Negotiated rates with Fable Travel Partners
- Gift vouchers
To proceed with the claim please send us ALL the following information via email to the properties reservations email:
- Guest Name
- Reservation Confirmation Number
- Check In/Check out Dates
- Website address where you found the lower rate
- A screenshot featuring the date and time at which you found lower rate. The screenshot must show the dates of travel, room type, rate, and inclusions.
Contact email addresses are:
Hotel Fitzroy email@example.com
Fable Dunedin firstname.lastname@example.org
Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. Reservations against Gift Vouchers
- Reservations against vouchers will not be accepted within 03 working days of the purchase of the Voucher.
- Reservations must be made directly with the property and the voucher number must be quoted at the time of booking.
- First and Last name of the guest must match the names on the Gift Voucher / Booking reservation.
- If the guest is unable to use the voucher and desires to transfer this to a relative or friend, the guest is required to contact the property directly. Transfer of the voucher is subject to proof of original purchase, validity of the voucher, proof of identity of the purchaser and recipient, circumstances of the request & the discretion of the property.
- A gift Voucher recipient may redeem two or more separate gift Vouchers in one transaction.
1.a. Accommodation Vouchers
- Blackout dates may apply to seasonal periods, such as school holidays, public holidays, and special events periods.
- Gift vouchers are ‘redeemed’ upon check-in
- Photo identification and a valid credit card are required upon check-in.
- Accommodation Vouchers entitle the bearer to the dollar value of the voucher for available rooms. Actual accommodation rates may vary and are listed as the best available rate at the time of booking, on our website.
- To cancel a reservation for a Voucher Booking, the guest must contact the hotel directly.
- Gift Voucher bookings not cancelled 24 hours prior to check-in time (i.e. by 2.00 pm on the day prior to arrival), will entitled us to deduct up to the full value of the gift Voucher as a cancellation fee.
1.b. Monetary Vouchers
- Monetary gift Vouchers entitle the bearer to the dollar value of the voucher for purchase of available rooms, services, products at the respective property
- If the amount of the voucher is less than the total value of the purchase, the voucher recipient will be asked to pay the balance.
- Any remaining balances on monetary vouchers, can be used towards payment or part-payment of room account or for additional charges or services used in the hotel including; food and beverage charges, mini bar, in-house movies, car parking or other incidental charges.
1.c. Non-Accommodation Vouchers
- Blackout dates may apply to seasonal periods, such as school holidays, public holidays, and special events periods.
- Gift vouchers are ‘redeemed’ upon arrival at the restaurant.
- Photo identification and a valid credit card are required
- F&B Vouchers entitle the bearer to the dollar value of the voucher for relevant dining options detailed on the voucher.
- To cancel a reservation for a Voucher Booking, the guest must contact the hotel directly
- Gift Voucher bookings not cancelled 24 hours prior to booking time, will entitled us to deduct up to the full value of the gift Voucher as a cancellation fee.
2. Purchase of Gift Vouchers
- Fable Hotels & Resorts gift vouchers are valid for the New Zealand dollar amount displayed on the Voucher and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash.
- Fable Hotels & Resorts gift vouchers include GST of 15% in New Zealand Dollars.
- Any other taxes, charges, fees or duties that are, or may be, levied on such prices or services must be paid for by the customer unless stated otherwise.
- Gift Vouchers do not accrue any Accor reward or loyalty points when purchased or redeemed at Hotel Grand Windsor.
- The dollar value that is purchased on the gift Voucher is a pre-payment for the period of validity specified on the voucher.
- The gift Voucher is to be treated like cash. No credit card, credit line, overdraft protection or deposit account is associated with the gift Voucher, nor are they legal tender.
- Fable Hotels & Resorts Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed at the Fable Hotels that are mentioned on the Gift Voucher certificate
- Gift vouchers may not be copied or reproduced in any circumstance.
- Fable Hotels & Resorts Gift Vouchers are delivered by email to the email address nominated by the purchaser. Some email accounts may categorize our emails as ‘spam’ email. To avoid this, please add our email address to your address book.
- The gift voucher recipient accepts full responsibility for the safekeeping of the Gift Voucher.
- Fable Hotels & Resorts is not liable or responsible for any loss suffered because of an email gift Voucher being blocked by web filters or firewalls. If the recipient does not receive the email gift Voucher, please contact the hotel directly.
4. Expiry Date
- All gift Vouchers have the appropriate expiry date marked on them.
- Gift Voucher expiry dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- The value of the gift Voucher should be used before the expiry date. Any unused value will not be refunded and will become the property of Fable Hotels & Resorts upon expiry.
- Where an expiry date has not been marked on a gift Voucher, such gift Voucher will be valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, or such minimum period as applies pursuant to applicable legislation.
- If you have any questions regarding the expiry date of your gift Voucher please email /call the property directly.
5. Lost/ Stolen Gift Vouchers
- Unused value on a lost or stolen gift Voucher may not be refunded or exchanged for cash or credit.
- Fable Hotels & Resorts accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or fraudulent gift Vouchers or their unauthorized use.
- The guest may contact the property directly to report a lost/stolen gift voucher. The hotel will endeavour to reissue the voucher if it has not already been redeemed. Reissue of the voucher is subject to proof of original purchase, validity of the voucher, proof of identity of the purchaser & recipient, circumstances of the loss & the discretion of the property.
- Fable Hotels & Resorts will endeavour to help prevent the use of the lost or stolen Voucher, there is no guarantee that this will prevent the unauthorized use of the gift Voucher and no representation or warranty is made by Fable Hotels & Resorts that this will prevent any unauthorized use by a third party. It is the holder’s responsibility to ensure the safekeeping of their gift Voucher(s).
- Gift Vouchers will be void and will not be redeemable if they are defaced, mutilated, altered, or tampered in any way.
6. General Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, Fable Hotels & Resorts makes no representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the gift Voucher.
- To the extent permitted by law, Fable Hotels & Resorts will not be liable for any injury, damage, expense, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) in relation to a gift Voucher, the use of a gift Voucher, or with respect to any matter relating to or arising from there. This clause does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which are not able to be excluded under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or under any other applicable consumer protection laws.
7. Complaints Handling
- The customer must contact the property directly, for any concerns / errors / disputes about their Gift Voucher.
8. Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- Purchase of any Fable Hotels & Resorts Gift Voucher indicates the customers’ acceptance of all terms and conditions.
9. Right to Change, Modify or Amend
- Fable Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to modify, change or amend these terms and conditions at any time effective immediately upon notification on the CPG Hotels website.
10. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
- We do not collect or retain any credit card information in the purchase of gift vouchers online.