Our Hygiene Policy
Creating and maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our guests and staff is the number one priority at all of our properties, and we actively take a number of steps to ensure that your stay with us is enjoyable and safe.
Our health and safety policies and procedures meet the New Zealand Ministry of Health and WHO guidelines for infection control and are designed to ensure that hygiene standards are exceptionally high at all times.
Our range of initiatives include:
- Frequent hand washing by all our staff
- Hand sanitisers are available at all counters, for staff and customers.
- Hospital grade disinfectant for continual high touch area cleaning throughout the day.
- Enhanced cleaning measures in every room.
- All employees have all the information they need to stay healthy within the work environment.
- Our Senior Management are continually reviewing our practices to ensure we are complying with all advice from the New Zealand Ministry of Health.